Maison Artell offers personalisation on selected collections. This is offered complementary as part of your order. To personalise your items, please fill out the Personalisation field on the product page before you add it to your basket.
Please note that the Personalisation field has limited in characters. If you would like to have more characters for your personalised product please email firstname.lastname@example.org to see if this can be accommodated.
For personalised orders, please allow up to 7 days for your order to be dispatched.
Our items are stamped by hand and may vary due to the texture of the skin.
Due to natural oils in your hand and other abrasive materials such as jeans, your personalisation may fade depending on how aggressively the items are used and the kind of moisture they are exposed to. To maintain your personalised item please refer to the advice below:
- Be careful not to scratch or rub your product against abrasive surfaces.
- Protect your product from humidity and keep it away from direct sources of heat, such as radiators and the inside of cars in summer.
- Avoid prolonged contact with any materials that may transfer their colour pigments onto the patent leather, especially for light-coloured EPI products.
- EPI products, and especially products in “electric” colours, have to be kept away from contact with grease, hand cream, hand sanitizer, make-up and perfume.
- If the leather gets dirty, or in the instance of superficial stains on the lining, we recommend that you gently wipe with a soft and light-coloured cloth.
- Never use soap or solvent.
- When not in use, store the item in the dust bag provided with your purchase. Do not store in high temperatures, high humidity or unventilated areas.